Monday, November 30, 2009







All my second semester's results are out last month......
They are not as good as I expected......T_T
Prices and Markets - 64 (Credit)
Marketing Principles - 66 (Credit)
Financial Accounting - 74 (Distinction)
Commercial Law - 76
(Distinction)

The easiest subject --> Prices and Markets gets the lowest mark......
I'm wondering what's wrong with it???

Never mind,
I'll find out with my lecturer...... :)


As compared to last semester's results,
Macroeconomics 1 - 61 (Credit)
Business Statistics 1 - 68 (Credit)
Business Computing 1 - 71 (Distinction)
Introductory Accounting - 78 (Distinction)

I have improved 2 marks in total......^_^
My second semester's total - 280
and first semester's total - 278
See that???
Ok, I'll do the calculation step by step......
280 - 278 = 2
I know what's your reaction......
Sweat is it...... '.'lll
Haha......

That is one of the ways to console myself...... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment