Thursday, March 5, 2009

Haiz!!!!!! Haiz!!!!!! Haiz!!!!!!
Even thousand times of haiz also can't help......
I've been suffering for about 1 week......
Cough la......
Sore throat la......
Fever la......
:'(
When I cough, it just like a BIG EXPLOSION in my THROAT......
That is so annoying!!!!!!
Haiz!!!!!! Haiz!!!!!! Haiz!!!!!!
I'm not satisfied with haiz only......
Cis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why I continue my blog today......
During my 'sickness' week,
I have taken so many types of medicines,
but all kinds of bacteria are so strong to be 'killed'
So I'm the one that being tortured......
It's kinda feel like I want to torture all these bacteria back
and 'take revenge' on them,
doubling their suffer as what they have done to ME!!!
I know this is a little bit cruel......
BUT I won't forgo this opportunity if I can do it......
My words seem to be getting scary ho.....
is it??????
What a TIRING, SUFFERING and ANNOYING WEEK......






No comments:

Post a Comment